Here’s some more information on the event.
- The event will start at 18:00 at Zevenwacht Wine Estate near Kuils River, Cape Town. All participants must be at the venue by no later than 18:30 for registration and scrutineering.
- The event will start on the Zevenwacht-trail. This trail has been made available exclusively for the use in this event.
- Cost of entry is R1000 per team. This does sound like a lot of money, but both drivers and co-drivers will get a golf-shirt, dinner, coffee, goodie bag, entry to two trails and a competition like nothing you have experienced before.
- The event is open to anyone with a suitable vehicle. For more information on the vehicle and event, follow this link.
- Driving on the trail will only start after the sun has set completely. It will not be full moon yet, so make sure the lights on your vehicle is in a good working order. You will be driving alone, without the lights from other vehicles to guide you
If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us.